As of July 4th we are now able to re-open the doors to our drum room to provide one-to-one drum tuition whilst keeping a safe social distance and adhering to the government’s hygiene standards. Below is a list of what we are doing to keep the student and tutor as safe as possible:
- Lessons will be conducted on two seperate drum kits – one for the tutor, one for the student. The drums are over three metres apart, the tutor will not leave their area for the duration of the lesson.
- The student will enter and leave via the main door (which is two metres from where the tutor will be sitting). Hand gel will be provided upon entry.
- We ask that only one family member from the same household is allowed in the room per lesson. He/she will be able to sit next to the student in the learning area. If noise levels are an issue for the family member, a camping chair will be provided outside the front door for a decent view of the lesson. We’re more than happy for vehicles to pull up close to the door as well.
- All windows and doors will remain open for the lesson.
- The student area and door will be cleaned between each lesson.
- Students MUST provide their own materials (sticks/books/pencils etc).
- Students are welcome to wear a mask or face covering. The tutor can too but this will be at the student or parent’s discretion.
- We will no longer be accepting cash payments. Bank transfer details will be provided in our initial communication.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the lessons, please feel free to give Tom an email (email@example.com) or a call (07734592063).
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back soon!